World of relievers
By: Engel Williams
Ever hated being pressured and feel the need to relax or let of some steam? If you’ve ever thought of relieving stress in a positive or negative manner, that will usually result in a nasty after effect.
How you resolve the stress is much more important than, what is causing the stress.
“They also assert that smoking is relaxing and causes pleasurable feelings; indeed studies have associated the onset of smoking during the teenage years with high levels of stress present at this time.” ~Biology 181H Group Seven
Somehow smoking becomes more common in teenagers, and are completely aware of its positive effect, and yet have little concern for the negative effects. However there are other ways to resolve stress, much safer and healthy and in multiple varieties.
- Massages- They is well known and really relaxing for the body, they soothe and loosen tight muscles of the back. They make the mind totally relaxed and think clearly, as well as other spa or therapeutic options, have the same effect.
- Meditation- Everyone does it every now and then, its common practice. It is used open your mind and talk to yourself or other being, and letting all your worries go and breathe.
- Exercise- Who doesn’t exercise it’s a great way to let go and work your body, similar to meditation, it will give you time alone.
- Organize- You can organize your room it’s a great exercise of self-control and peace of mind. It’s proven that the little things that are out of place will put you on edge.
- Sleep and hibernation- The most useful and common reliever is sleep, and there is a catch to sleeping. You must not get too little sleep or too much. That may cause insomnia and grogginess, and may make you sluggish; too little you’re exhausted throughout the day.
Remedies and intake
- Passion Flower- an herb you can buy at your nearby clinic, it has a relieving affect that gets rid of anxiety and insomnia “Though not proven, it is believed that passionflower works by increasing levels of a chemical called gamma-amino butyric acid (GABA) in the brain. This lowers the activity of some brain cells, making you feel more relaxed.” (Dr. Manny)
- Eating Healthy- Eating junk food is bad for you as if you didn’t know this already, it can also and make you depressed. Eating healthy can improve your mood and overall health, try other exotic foods. (Also if you can try to avoid too much coffee it will cause anxiety and jitters.)
- B-Vitamins- It’s probably to best to increase your vitamin B, they fight fatigue and promote a healthy brain and nervous system. They can prevent Depression and apathy if you experience depression or apathy then you is low on B vitamins. B vitamins are typically found in the germ and bran of cereal grains, as well as beans, peas, nuts, liver, eggs and dairy products.Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/01/27/10-ways-to-relieve-stress-naturally/#ixzz2U8YROa1L